My Blog List

My Blog List

Thursday, July 14, 2011

U.N.I.T.E.D

Life is difficult. That we pretty much grasp this every single time we turn on the television,radio or pick up a newspaper. Everyday we pass people dealing with turmoil of the complexity of life and don't for a second consider connecting. By connecting I mean lending a helping hand to the best of our abilities or merely/insignificantly asking "How can I help" - No! we just pass. 

We focus on our own lives to the point that we forget we are united in the most profound manner. We are united in life. From breathing,waking up in the morning with hopes and dreams, smiling,crying and falling in and out of love. 

These are the fabrics that make us human, whether black,white, coloured or even Japanese. And from my understanding humanity equals love and love equals a world free of poverty,pain and suffering. Remember this, The more we unite together and change any ill-humane situation - be it, a family starving everyday, a child being bullied or homelessness. The closer we become the divinely created spirits we are. The more we will achieve the actual purpose we are all here for.

I mean - look at yourself, YOU ARE AMAZING! Now go out there and make someone else feel just as special,loved and amazing as you are.

Kind Regards

Philasande Mtembu 

No comments:

Post a Comment